Alphabet Puzzle Cards
These puzzle cards are great for teaching little ones their uppercase letters and beginning sounds. Each of the 26 letters, measuring 5'H, comes in 2 pieces and features pictures of items that begin with that letter sound.
- Learning Style: Visual, Tactile
- Skill Development: Letter recognition, Alphabetical order, Beginning sounds, Parts-to-whole relationships, Eye-hand coordination, Vocabulary building, Problem solving
- 52 pieces.
- 26 letters, measuring 5'H.
- Age 3+.
- Grade PreK+.
About this item
- TEACH ABCs: beginning sounds through fun graphics to match letter sounds. Kids will love all the images of cute animals and whimsical items like a unicycle and robot.
- PERFECT FOR TACTILE LEARNERS: Great for tactile learners. Big, bold, die-cut shapes let kids get a real feel for uppercase letters, from the round O to the curvy S to the angular H.
- ALPHABET PUZZLES FOR TEACHING ABCs: Each letter comes in 2 pieces to give young children just the right amount of challenge in solving.
- Set includes 52 die-cut pieces needed to create the 26 letters of the alphabet. Box includes handle for on-the-go fun.
- Great for any toddler ages 3+.
|Brand Name||Learning Resources|
|Product Name||Alphabet Puzzle Cards|
|Number of Pieces||52|
|Number of Items||1|
|Product Dimensions||9.6 x 7 x 2.6 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9.6 x 7 x 2.6 inches|
|Age||3 Years up|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Related items you may like
of customers recommend this product