Primary Bucket Balance
Manufacturer ID -LER1521
Learning Resources Primary Bucket Balance. Learn mass measurement with this durable plastic balance. Removable, clear buckets with spouts are easy for small hands to pour. Features a built-in storage drawer perfect for storing weights.
Explore basic measurement concepts. This balance is perfect for measuring, exploring volume, and comparing solids and liquids. Calibrated clear buckets with removable lids hold solids or up to 400 ml of liquid and allow students to see what they have placed inside. Easy pour spout makes measuring liquids easy.
- Buckets remove easily for emptying and the buckets' lids can be used as platforms.
- Features a built-in storage drawer perfect for storing weights.
- Child-friendly, balance is sturdy enough to withstand years of hands-on measurement.
- Build observation and estimation skills while gaining a deeper understanding of mass measurement.
- Balance measures 16 1/2 'L x 6 1/2 'W x 6'H.
- Looking for something to measure? Our Three Bear Family(R) Counters (LER 0744) make the perfect companion to this balance.
- Grades PreK+
|Brand Name||Learning Resources|
|Product Name||Primary Bucket Balance|
|Number of Puzzle Pieces||1|
|Product Dimensions||31.12 x 15.24 x 13.72 cm; 589 Grams|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||31.1 x 15.2 x 13.7 Centimeters|
|Age||36 months - 7 years|
|Item Weight||589 g|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
Related items you may like
of customers recommend this product