Counting Surprise Party
Unbox new counting and color skills in every surprise present! You never know what might be inside the presents of Counting Surprise Party from Learning Resources. Within each colorful numbered box, little ones will find a fun surprise toy - from a little blue robot to a high-flying plane to a friendly teddy bear, there are 10 manipulative-style gifts in all that kids can wrap and rewrap again and again. In addition to building new fine motor skills with every unboxing, they'll also build new skills in color and number recognition, whether they're sorting their toys by the colors on the boxes, counting up their stack of presents, or matching the dots on the present lids with the numerals printed on the boxes' fronts. Kids can also use the presents of Counting Surprise Party for imaginative games of hide and seek, or as a whimsical addition to games of pretend and stuffed animal birthday parties.
About this item
- COUNTING & SORTING SKILLS: Unbox counting, sorting, and matching skills with these two-piece presents with a surprise inside.
- 10 SURPRISE TOYS: Discover a different surprise toy in every box - 10 in all.
- FINE MOTOR SKILLS: Build fine motor skills as they box and unbox again and again.
- COLOR RECOGNITION: Learn recognition skills with the presents' unique colors and numbers.
- Homeschool supplies for any toddler ages 3+.
|Brand Name||Learning Resources|
|Product Name||Counting Surprise Party|
|Educational Objective||Counting Skills, Colour Recognition, Motor Skills, Sorting Skills|
|Number of Puzzle Pieces||10|
|Product Dimensions||25.4 x 30.99 x 8.13 cm; 521.63 Grams|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||25.4 x 31 x 8.1 Centimeters|
|Age||3 Years up|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Related items you may like
of customers recommend this product