Dremel Digilab 3D40-FLX-EDU 3D Printer kit
DigiLab 3D40 FLEX EDU Printer:
The Dremel 3D40 FLEX is the next iteration in Dremel's increasingly compelling line-up of affordable yet powerful 3D printers. With its fully enclosed chamber, the relatively quiet 3D40 FLEX desktop 3D printer is perfect for offices and studios.
Features of 3D40 FLEX Printer:
- The 3D40 printer is equipped with clog resistant extruder and active filament monitoring to run the printer smoothly.
- The Ergonomic handles make it easy to remove the build plates.
- The new, removable flexible build plate that makes print removal quick and easy.
- The new “draft mode” print profile in the slicing software helps in printing up to 30%faster.
- The printer’s clear plastic door in front and a clear lid on top permits easy access to the print bed when needed, and it ensures safety when a print job is in progress.
- With a 50-micron layer resolution, the 3D FLEX EDU printer can print in fine detail.
- Guided 2-point semi-automated leveling and automatic 9-point calibration make the setup quick and easy.
About this item
- THE FLEXIBLE OPTION: Designed for a truly seamless 3D printing experience, the Dremel DigiLab 3D40-FLX 3D printer kit offers a variety of features that make it quick and safe to create a range of prints where ease of use really matters, e.g. in the classroom. Most notably, the 3D40-FLX includes a flexible build plate to help make it much easier to remove parts after printing – one of the biggest challenges with most 3D printers today
- TOP RATED FEATURES: Features include an automated 9 point leveling sensor that detects any variation in the print bed and automatically accounts for it for more successful printing, a 3.5” color touch screen for easy operation, a flexible build plate with ergonomic handles and a magnetic Snap-On mechanism, a complete 3D printer enclosure made of ultra durable plastic, and more.
- EASY TO USE: Dremel’s 2nd generation 3D printer, the Dremel DigiLab 3D40-FLX offers superior quality and ease of use to anyone from the 3D printing novice to the professional 3D printer, boasting highly advanced printing capabilities with easy-to-use features that make it an accessible 3D printer for beginners. With its hassle-free, guided set-up, you can get your first print started within minutes.
- DESIGNED FOR TEACHERS: Introduce your students to the world of digital fabrication with 30 ready-to-implement lesson plans for students from 3rd-12th grades. Teach students to create their own models and prototypes at up to 50 micron resolution. Plus, our included self-paced training course will help you master implementation of 3D printing in the classroom and is valid for 4 hours of professional development credits.
- THE DREMEL STANDARD: With 85 years of reliable quality, Dremel is an established brand that you can trust to support you throughout your journey. By purchasing a Dremel 3D printer, you will have lifetime access to our unrivaled Dremel customer service team located in Racine, WI, as well as an industry-best 1 year warranty.
|Build volume||10 x 6 x 6.7"|
|Number of Extruders||1|
|Layer Resolution||50 to 340 micro|
|Extruder Nozzle Temperature||446°F / 230°C|
|Filament Compatibility||1.75 mm Diameter:PLA|
|Build Area Type||Enclosed|
|Filament Spool Storage||Internal|
|System Connection||1 x USB-A,1 x RJ45|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7 or Later, macOS 10.9 or Later|
|Supported 3D File Types||.3mf, .gcode, .obj, .stl, .x3d|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 60 Hz|
Related items you may like
of customers recommend this product