Frida’s Fruit Fiesta Game™
Manufacturer ID -3412
Its lunchtime in the rainforest and Frida is collecting letters for her little ones! Spin the letter spinners, search your nest card for a match, squeeze the matching alpha fruit with the toucan squeezers, and place it in your nest. Find four alpha fruits in a row first and you win, but look out for the lion-he'll feast on your fruits! Fill your nest with four fruity letters first to win the game.
The most entertaining and educational preschool board games for kids, girls and boys, and their families bring together the excitement of gameplay and teach your little ones about colors, shapes, and numbers plus taking turns, making decisions, and following game rules. Expand and encourage your family game night choices beyond classic wooden puzzles, jigsaw puzzles, and speed cubes with a way to play together with a favorite family board game. As birthday or holiday gifts, Educational Insights' board games are an entertaining way to enjoy family time!
At Educational Insights we've been helping kids learn through play for the last 60 years. We take great pride in working with experts in many distinct fields—from scientists to teachers to artists—to ensure that our products are always the very best they can be. We see the limitless possibilities that you see in your child. Our award-winning toys and games help moms, and all those who mom, ignite the spark within and build their confidence so they can build their world. Our award-winning, best-selling toys and games introduce new interests, unleashing limitless possibilities and passions including Hot Dots, Design & Drill, Playfoam, GeoSafari, Kanoodle, and BrainBolt.
About this item
- SPARK TOGETHERNESS! Let’s play – together! Educational Insights toys and games are designed to make the most of together time, helping kids learn to build positive relationships, work together, compromise and share, win and lose gracefully, and so much more.
- PERFECT FOR PRESCHOOLERS: Helps teach kids letter identification and matching through game play
- ALPHABET, FINE MOTOR SKILLS, STRATEGY GAME: Practice the alphabet and develop fine motor skills by using the Frida squeezes to find the matching alpha-fruit
- HOW TO PLAY: Spin the spinners and collect the matching letters with your Frida Squeezer. The first to collect four letters in a row wins! But be on the lookout for monkeys - they'll feast on your fruits
- INCLUDES: Frida Squeezer, 4 nest cards, 1 triple letter spinner, 26 fruit bowls, and game board (which doubles as storage)
|Brand Name||Educational Insights|
|Product Dimensions||13.1 x 11.2 x 2 inches|
|Item Weight||1.63 pounds|
|Manufacturer recommended age||4 - 8 years|
Related items you may like
of customers recommend this product