Gripper Building Kit
Manufacturer ID -1-GB01-11
"The Gripper Building Kit is an easy-to-construct set of functioning arms that expand your robots’ capabilities. Build the mechanical arms for hands-on learning of gears, levers, and axles. Master more robotics skills by simulating real-world object detection and manipulation using your robots’ sensors and motors through code or manual remote control.
The Gripper arms will lift, carry, pull, pick up, and place a variety of lightweight objects for endless play and DIY challenges. Designed exclusively for Wonder Workshop Dash and Cue robots.
Gripper Building Kit Includes:
- 76-piece construction set
- 3 Building Brick Connectors
- 1 plastic ball
- 1 foam number cube
- 1 Building Instruction Booklet
- 1 Quick Start / Solution Guide
- 4 activities for Dash on double-sided Project Cards
- 4 activities for Cue on double-sided Project Cards
To enable screen reader support, press Ctrl+Alt+Z To learn about keyboard shortcuts, press Ctrl+slash"
Related items you may like
of customers recommend this product