Hide & Seek Learning Treehouse
Manufacturer ID -LER7741
Learning Resources Hide & Seek Learning Treehouse. The sturdy, plastic treehouse features five different shaped doors, developing fine motor skills from a young age. The doors are each a different colour and feature a different number to encourage colour recognition and number recognition from 1-5. Behind each door young learners will find a different woodland creature for "where is the..? " Hide and seek fun. Hidden apple pieces are coloured and numbered to match the doors to reinforce matching and identification.
It's time to learn, and you're it! Kids can search for their furry forest friends (and learn plenty of skill-building lessons along the way) with the Hide & Seek Learning Tree House from Learning Resources. Shaped like a big leafy tree, this engaging educational activity set helps kids build fundamental abilities including fine motor skills, number, color, and shape recognition, and matching and sorting skills. Play games of hide and seek with the five friendly animal stickers hidden behind each numbered door, or challenge kids to pair the included apples with the door that matches their corresponding color, number, or shape. Those apples also play into the Hide & Seek Learning Tree House's most fun interactive feature: a hidden chute at the tree's top that sends apples tumbling through the tree and into the trunk or out the side. Turn the leaf-shaped switch on the front of the tree house to change the apple's course.
- Build matching, sorting, and fine motor skills with the help of 5 multi-color apples with printed shapes.
- Open and close the tree house's swinging doors to reveal animals hidden within.
- Apples fit behind doors, and strengthen concepts of number, shape and color recognition during games of hide and seek.
- Built-in chute sends apples tumbling through the tree and out one of two hidden holes for fun interactive play.
- Perfect for ages 18 months and up.
- Age Under 2+.
- Grade Toddler+.
About this item
- Interactive hide and seek activity set will develop a variety of key early years skills from ages 2+.
- Opening the doors and hiding the apples will develop fine motor skills.
- Colour and number coordinated apples and doors will build early recognition skills.
- Behind each door hides a different woodland animals for "where is the…? " Hide and seek fun.
- Includes multilingual packaging treehouse measures approx 30cm h.
|Brand Name||Learning Resources|
|Product Name||Hide & Seek Learning Treehouse|
|Educational Objective(s)||Colour Recognition, Motor Skills|
|Number of Puzzle Pieces||7|
|Generic Name||Hide and Seek Treehouse|
|Product Dimensions||33.27 x 30.48 x 12.19 cm; 444.52 Grams|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||33.3 x 30.5 x 12.2 Centimeters|
|Age||4 Years up|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Related items you may like
of customers recommend this product