Learning Resources 10-Row Rekenrek Counting Frame, Abacus for Kids, Counting Toy for Kids, Math, Homeschool
Manufacturer ID -LER4359
Provide young learners with the visual model they need to discover number relationships, up to 100, and develop a variety of addition and subtraction strategies. Kids can slide the colored beads along the wires to help make mental images of numbers using 5 and 10 as anchors for counting. Includes 10 rows of 10 beads (5 red and 5 white) and Activity Guide. For ages 5 and up, and grades K+. Measures 9"L x 4"W x 83/4"H.
About this item
- ABACUS FOR KIDS: Counting Skills, Subitizing, Addition and Subtraction Skills,
- CONTRASTING COLORS PROMOTE EARLY MATH SKILLS: The contrasting color beads promote the key early math skill of 'subitizing,' which is quickly and confidently judging groups of small numbers without counting.
- LEARNING WHILE HAVING FUN: Rekenrek frames support the natural development of number sense in children.
- DURABLE PLASTIC: Made of durable, high-quality plastic, Measures 9'L x 2 3/4 'W x 3'H
- PERFECT FOR KINDERGARTEN & UP: Ages 5+
|Brand Name||Learning Resources|
|Product Dimensions||9.4 x 9.3 x 4.4 inches|
|Item Weight||7.7 ounces|
Related items you may like
of customers recommend this product