Mathlink® Cubes Early Math Activity Set
Manufacturer ID -LER4286
Learning Resources Mathlink® Cubes Early Math Activity Set. Math skills one MathLink Cube at a time! Whether in the classroom or in homeschool, young children, boys and girls alike, explore addition and subtraction, multiplication and division, geometry, and more with the fun math challenges found within the MathLink Cubes Elementary Math Activity Set from Learning Resources. This elementary educational toy pairs the popular hands-on math manipulatives with a fun set of challenges that grow with students' skills.
This maths mastery resource for children ages 3 and up helps preschoolers build a range of maths skills through hands-on learning.
- As preschoolers click together and twist apart MathLink Cubes and follow the activities included in this maths mastery set, they build a range of essential early years maths skills including counting, patterning and sequencing, grouping and sorting, early arithmetic, measurement, ordering, and more.
- The 15 double-sided colourful Activity Cards feature 30 activities that progress as children master new maths skills.
- When the learning fun is done, MathLink Cubes double as fun building toys that help children build fine motor skills.
- This set includes 100 MathLink cubes in 10 colours (orange, red, yellow, blue, green, purple, pink, white, black, and brown) 15 double-sided activity cards, and a multilingual Activity Guide. Cubes measure 2cm x 2cm. The cubes and activity cards store in the reusable packaging.
About this item
- Includes a squeezy bottle, spinner, wavy dropper, and scooper.
- Build the fine motor skills.
- Ages 3+.
|Brand Name||Learning Resources|
|Product Name||Mathlink® Cubes Early Math Activity Set|
|Educational Objective||Motor Skills|
|Number of Puzzle Pieces||115|
|Product Dimensions||22.61 x 23.62 x 3.3 cm; 453.59 Grams|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||22.6 x 23.6 x 3.3 Centimeters|
|Age||3 years up|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Related items you may like
of customers recommend this product