No Tip Bunsen Burner, Flame Stabilizer, Gas Adjustment, Natural Gas
This is a special order item and delivery can take up to 90 days. Please request a quote for lead time.
Manufacturer ID -CH0993NG
- This is the most versatile Bunsen burner is used for safe continuous stream of flammable gas used for heating, sterilization and combustion. This burner is equipped with an air flow adjustment sleeve, brass gas adjustment knob and brass flame stabilizer tip. This is a very simple easy to use burner jetted for natural gas.
- This burner is equipped with casted ribbed fuel input tube which is 8mm outside diameter - Recommended neoprene tube (not included) to connect burner to fuel source is Eisco Item number CH0100A 23.60" long (60cm length) or CH0100B 35.43" long (90cm length) each end of the tubes has a flexible end that can fit a variable diameter of 0.28" to 0.42" to accept a variety sizes on different burners.
- This improved design has an extended cast Iron base (4.25" x 4.25") prevents easy tipping, even with hoses connected. Burner feet are spaced on all four corners to create extra stability and so burner fits comfortably under stands. Equipped with a sturdy "Candle stick holder" handle. This improved safety feature is casted in to the base to allow user to move burner without getting harmed.
- Natural Gas Burners have a BTU range usually 800-1200. Maximum Temperature is approximately 1500° C (2732° F)
- All burners are available for both liquid propane and natural gas.
Related items you may like
Be the first to review this product
of customers recommend this product