Place Value Disks
Manufacturer ID -LER5215
Learning Resources Place Value Disks. A colorful and hands-on way to master early math skills! Each disk is assigned a color according to place value for easy recognition. Students can visually track their progress as they practice addition and subtraction by grouping the numbers together. Includes 280 disks, 40 of each from the ones to millions places.
Use these bright, engaging foam counters to help build place value skills. Children can learn counting, grouping, addition, subtraction and more in a hands-on, visual way. Disks are printed with place values from ones to millions. Perfect for classrooms that teach Singapore Math or Eureka Math. Disks measure 1' in diameter.
- Learning Style:Visual, Tactile
- Skill Development: Place value, Counting, Comparison, Renaming, Addition, Subtraction.
- 280 Disks, 40 of each value from ones to millions.
- Disks measure 1' in diameter.
About this item
- LEARN counting, grouping, addition, subtraction and more in a hands-on, visual way.
- Colorful as confetti, these soft foam disks invite kids to touch, explore, stack and more as they master early math skills.
- Clearly Printed disks are printed with place values from ones to millions. Early learners can sort them into groups. Older students can work on place value concepts.
- This set includes 280 color-coded 1” in diameter disks, with 40 of each from the ones to millions places.
- Ages 6+.
|Brand Name||Learning Resources|
|Product Name||Place Value Disks|
|Educational Objective||Addition, Subtraction, Comparison, Place Value, Visual, Counting, Tactile Discrimination, Renaming|
|Number of Items||1|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 9 x 4.2 inches|
|Age||6 Years up|
|Country of Origin||USA|