Pretend and Play®Play Money
Teach coin and bill recognition, subtraction, addition, and calculation of correct change with this convenient assortment of money. Set of 150 includes actual-size bills and authentically detailed coins, that works great with the Learning Resources pretend and play cash register, or as a stand alone. For ages 3 and up.
About this item
- GAME FOR KIDS: Use the realistic play money to teach lessons in making change, identifying value, and adding and subtracting.
- REALISTIC MONEY: Made from heavy-duty paper and printed on both sides, each pretend bill is ready for countless pretend cash transaction
- PLAY MONEY FOR KIDS: The play money is a 3/4 scale of actual American Dollars. Includes 60 pretend bills include 20 $1s, 20 $5s, 10 $10s, and 10 $20s.
- GREAT VALUE: The set also includes a full assortment of 90 plastic coins, including 30 pennies, 20 nickels, 20 dimes, and 20 quarters. Pretend bills measure 6.25" x 2.625", pretend coins range from .80" (penny) - .995" (quarter
- GIVE THE GIFT OF LEARNING: Whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, Christmas, Stocking Stuffers, Easter Baskets Stuffers or even for Homeschool.
|Brand Name||Learning Resources|
|Product Name||Pretend and Play®Play Money|
|Educational Objective(s)||Motor Skills|
|Number of Puzzle Pieces||120|
|Batteries||1 12V batteries required.|
|Included Components||Money, coins|
|Product Dimensions||21.59 x 16.51 x 4.57 cm; 13.61 Grams|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||21.6 x 16.5 x 4.6 Centimeters|
|Age||3 Yers up|
|Item Weight||13.6 g|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Related items you may like
of customers recommend this product