Riddle Moo This™ Silly Riddle Word Game
Cock-a-doodle do you know the answer?! Giggle, learn and grow vocabulary with this exciting riddle game! It's a fruit, it can be red, and it crunches when you take a bite.'' Buzz if you know the answer! Features 2 levels of game play.
- 4 animal sounds buzzers
- 150 double sided cards
- For 3 or more players
- Grades: Kindergarten +
- Common Core State Standards Alignment: Speaking & Listening, Vocabulary
- Learning Styles: Visual, Tactile, Auditory
- Language- Students build vocabulary by identifying words based on a description.
- Language- Advanced game play involves critical thinking and expressive language skills to change one clue on the brainteaser card to create a new answer to the riddle.
- Social & Behavioral- Encourages peer interaction, turn taking, socialization and laughter. Patience and waiting may also be practiced when remembering the appropriate time to hit the buzzers.
About this item
- Includes 4 sound buzzers and 150 double-sided cards.
- Features 2 levels of game play.
- For ages 5+.
- learning word games for kids; board games.
- Number of players: 3 or more players.
|Brand Name||Learning Resources|
|Product Name||Recordable Answer Buzzers, Set of 4|
|Number of Puzzle Pieces||1|
|Number of Game Players||1+|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required.|
|Generic Name||Pizza Fraction Fun|
|Included Components||Includes 4 sound buzzers and 150 double-sided cards|
|Product Dimensions||25.4 x 25.4 x 7.62 cm; 299.37 Grams|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||25.4 x 25.4 x 7.6 Centimeters|
|Age||5 years up|
|Item Weight||299 g|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Related items you may like
of customers recommend this product