Skeleton Foam Floor Puzzle
Manufacturer ID -LER3332
Learning Resources Skeleton Foam Floor Puzzle. Kickoff a classroom lesson on the skeletal system with this foam skeleton puzzle. Learn the names of all the major bones and how they connect to each other. The name of every bone is labeled on the reverse side.
Attach the head bone to the neck bone, and much more!
- Encourages kids to explore the human body by piecing together a life-size puzzle.
- Invites children to make comparisons to their own bodies as they lie on top of the completed puzzle.
- Features 15 illustrated pieces with both formal and common bone names printed on the reverse side.
- Provides a fun activity for spooky-themed parties.
- Soft foam puzzle measures 4'H when assembled.
- Age 3+.
- Grade Toddler+.
About this item
- Students learn all the major bones as they assemble this soft foam skeleton puzzle.
- A great way to begin classroom lessons on the human skeletal system.
- Double-sided: One side is illustrated, the other side is labeled with the names of each bone.
- 15-piece puzzle measures 4'H when complete.
- Winner of 2 awards, Ideal for ages 3+.
|Brand Name||Learning Resources|
|Product Name||Skeleton Foam Floor Puzzle|
|Number of Puzzle Pieces||15|
|Puzzle type||Assembly and Disassembly|
|Included Components||Counter toys|
|Batteries||1 12V batteries required.|
|Product Dimensions||41.3 x 37.5 x 8.9 cm; 9.07 Grams|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||41.3 x 37.5 x 8.9 Centimeters|
|Age||8 years up|
|Item Weight||9.07 g|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Related items you may like
of customers recommend this product