Smart Toss™ Colors, Shapes & Numbers Game
Get the party started with 4 fun games in 1! Invites players to either create their own game or match colors, shapes or numbers by tossing bean bags through holes. Keeps kids healthy and challenges gross motor skills through active play. Hook-and-loop fasteners make it quick and easy to set up and change games.
- 12 bean bags
- Game board with storage pockets and carry handle
- Activity guide
- Game board measures 24''L x 19''W x 12''H.
- Grades PreK+
- Common Core State Standards Alignment: Counting & Cardinality
- Skill Development:
- Math- Support beginning math skills by counting how many bean bags made it into the board. Further challenge students by having them add or subtract the tossed bean bags!
- Gross Motor- Provides students with active play as they find balance, coordination, and foot placement to aim for and toss the bean bags underhand or overhand into the pockets on the board.
- Sensory- The bean bags are bright in color with large, white numerals offering high color contrast and visual stimulation.
|Brand Name||Learning Resources|
|Product Name||Smart Toss™ Colors, Shapes & Numbers Game|
|Educational Objective(s)||Motor Skills|
|Product Dimensions||24 x 19.2 x 3.4 inches|
|Age||3 years and up|
|Item Weight||2.2 pounds|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
Related items you may like
of customers recommend this product