Spike the Fine Motor Hedgehog™
Spike the Fine Motor Hedgehog has lost his quills! Children can take turns putting the hedgehog's peg shaped quills into his back and then pulling them right back out. In addition to all of the speech and language skills listed below, this toy can help children build.
- Fine motor skills.
- Counting skills: Have your child practice counting each quills or placing them in numerical order. There are numbers on each quill.
- Sorting skills: Practice sorting the quills by color or make it even more complex by having your child sort them into warm vs. cool color categories.
About this item
- Build fine motor skills with chunky, peg-shaped pieces that fit to the back of this friendly Hedgehog.
- Colorful quills help kids build color recognition, sorting, and counting skills.
- Easy to grasp pieces are just the right size for little toddler and preschool hands to hold.
- Easy storage when playtime over - the quills fit easily within the Hedgehog.
- Ages 2 and up.
|Brand Name||Learning Resources|
|Product Name||Spike the Fine Motor Hedgehog™|
|Educational Objective(s)||Logical Thinking, Counting Skills, Patterning, Muscle, Color Recognition, Motor Skills, Sorting Skills|
|Number of Puzzle Pieces||14|
|Included Components||14 chunky, peg-shaped “quills”, and hedgehog’s|
|Generic Name||Spike the Fine Motor Hedgehog - Toy of the Year Finalist|
|Product Dimensions||23.11 x 23.11 x 9.91 cm; 22.68 Grams|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||23.1 x 23.1 x 9.9 Centimeters|
|Age||2 Years up|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Related items you may like
of customers recommend this product