Stacking Shapes Pegboard Activity Set
Manufacturer ID -LER1572
Learning Resources Stacking Shapes Pegboard Activity Set. Stack, sort, and make patterns with these large pegs made just right for little hands. Includes 25 pegs in 5 shapes, 5 colors and plastic pegboard.
Children will spend hours sorting and stacking shapes according to their comparable attributes! These large sized pegs are easy for small hands to handle.
- Pegboard with 25 holes.
- 25 pegs - 5 red, 5 orange, 5 pink, 5 green and 5 blue.
- Each color has 5 shapes - square, circle, triangle, star and hexagon.
- Board measures 9.5'L x 9.5'W x .5'H.
- Grades: Toddler+.
- Common Core State Standards Alignment: Measurement & Data.
- Learning Style: Tactile, Visual.
- Organization - Have students sort the pegs by color or shape. Then have them stack or place the pegs in rows on the pegboard, again by color or shape. This trains their brains to identify and discriminate between similarities and differences, and focus on visual details, developing visual perceptual skills needed to strengthen overall organization skills.
- Fine Motor - Picking up, placing, and removing pegs is good practice in grasping and helps students develop hand-eye coordination, manual dexterity, and the pincer grasp.
- Math -Introduce students to repeating patterns, like orange-green-orange-green or circle-triangle-square-circle-triangle-square. Helping students recognize and understand basic patterns prepares them for more advanced math skills such as skip counting, order, and prediction.
|Brand Name||Learning Resources|
|Product Name||Stacking Shapes Pegboard Activity Set|
|Number of Puzzle Pieces||27|
|Product Dimensions||25.15 x 25.15 x 4.83 cm; 408.23 Grams|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||25.1 x 25.1 x 4.8 Centimeters|
|Age||24 months and up|
|Item Weight||408 g|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Related items you may like
of customers recommend this product