V3 HOT END ASSEMBLY
Raise3D Hot End Assembly (Pro2 Series Only) is only applicable to Raise3D Pro2 series (Pro2 and Pro2 Plus) printers. Raise3D Hot End Assembly (Pro2 Series Only) includes a brass nozzle, aluminum heating block, throat tube, heat sink and silicone protective cover. It is suitable forV3 Brass Nozzle 0.4mm and V3 Hardened Nozzle sold on Raise3D’s official website.
- Applicability and compatibility: Raise3D Hot End Assembly (Pro2 Series Only) is only compatible with Raise3D Pro2 and Pro2 Plus printer; it is easily to install, and can be inserted directly into the extruder.
- Anti-leakage and anti-clogging design: The nozzle of the extruder is seamlessly connected to the throat tube to prevent leakage or blockage of filaments.
- Heat resistance: The maximum working temperature is 330°
- Nozzle can be replaced: V3 Brass Nozzle 0.4mm and V3 Hardened Nozzle sold on Raise3D’s official website.
- Compatible with various filaments: PLA / ABS / HIPS / PC / TPU / TPE / NYLON / PETG / ASA / PP / PVA / Glass Fiber Infused / Carbon Fiber Infused / Metal Fill / Wood Fill.
- Compatible filament size: 1.75mm filament
|Brand Name||Raise 3D|
|Package size (WxHxD)||130 x 110 x 30mm|
Related items you may like
of customers recommend this product