12"x12"x1/8" Cheerywood Plywood (30 pcs)
Manufacturer ID -P5020064
Cherry plywood is a type of plywood made from the wood of the black cherry tree. It is hardwood plywood, known for its rich color and grain pattern.
In addition, cherry plywood can easily be sanded to a "glass-like" smoothness. This means that cherry plywood has a nice finish and looks beautiful.
- Ships in 1-3 business days.
- 12" x 12"× 1/4" and 12" x 12"× 1/8" premium Cherrywood plywood won't warp or deform.
- Cherrywood Plywood can be laser-cut and engraved by all xTool machines.
- The eco-friendly natural Cherrywood plywood with beautiful grain.
- Please allow a ± 1/2 inch variation for length and width sizes and a ±1/12 inch variation in thickness.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12 x 12 x 0.13 inches|
|Number of Pieces||30|
Write Your Own Review