3mm Brown Acrylic Sheet（Opaque,Glossy)
Manufacturer ID -KA020271000
Acrylic is a transparent plastic material with outstanding strength, stiffness, and optical clarity. Acrylic sheet is easy to fabricate, bonds well with adhesives and solvents, and is easy to thermoform. It has superior weathering properties compared to many other transparent plastics. Cast acrylic sheet is much more flexible than glass or many other building materials. When using large sheets for windows, it is important that rabbets or channels be deep enough to provide support against high winds.
Colorless Cast acrylic sheet has a light transmittance of 92%. It is clearer than window glass and will not turn yellow. Cast acrylic sheet is also available in a large variety of transparent and translucent colors. Shatter-resistant, earthquake safe, and burglar-resistant. Increase safety with windows glazed of acrylic. Acrylic, also known as Plexiglass, is a versatile plastic material with a variety of purposes and benefits, available in a spectrum of colors and opacities. High impact resistance High optical clarity Innate weatherability and UV resistance Excellent dimensional stability Lightweight Excellent chemical resistance Skylights and commercial windows Retail signage and displays Aquariums and terrariums Protective barriers for manufacturing Bullet resistant glass Plexiglass windows Greenhouse panels.
About this item
- MULTIPURPOSE- Acrylic sheet Can be used in glass window replacement, outdoor signs, lighting applications, and bending or manipulation ,Home Décor etc
- PERFECT FOR DIY PROJECT : Enhance your DIY Project skills by using laser cut studio acrylic sheets and get best results.
- SAFE SHIPPING - Laser Cut Studio acrylic sheets arrive with Film Mask for Protection from scratches in the Transit. Hence you get sheet with its full shine and scratch less.
- KEY BENEFITS -Laser Cut Studio Acrylic is stronger and lighter than glass. It has excellent resistance to long-term exposure of outdoor elements.
- EASY TO USE- Laser Cut Studio Acrylic sheet can easily sawed, routed, drilled, formed, bent and cemented on wall, door, Outside the House etc.
|Size||12 x 18 Inch|
|Net Quantity||1.00 count|