FlashForge Hunter S Dental 3D Printer (Resin) Black
Manufacturer ID -3D-FFG-HUNTER-S
FlashForge Hunter S Dental 3D Printer provides speed, reliability, accuracy, and low operating costs to denture manufacturers, dental laboratories, and clinical use.
Reliability, High Accuracy, and Efficiency
FlashForge Hunter is an advanced 3D printer with Texas Instruments DLP® technology, featuring the latest technology in additive manufacturing. Compatible with third party resins (details below), Hunter S offers flexibility and low operating cost to your dental business. Easy to swap aluminum resin tray with pre-installed vat film for maximum efficiency when switching between print jobs and resins.
Compatible with NextDent and Dentona Dental Resin
FlashForge Hunter S is fully compatible with NextDent and Dentona dental resins making it much easier to manage your resin inventory without starting a new inventory of proprietary resins.
- Shorten working hours. Improve more than 50% production efficiency
- Compatible with multiple third party materials. Providing a rich printing experience
- High precision. showing more details
Hunter S Dental Applications (Printed with NextDent Resins)
- Ortho Flex. Transparent 3D print material for Splints and Retainers
- Crowntec. Permanent Crown material
- C&B MFH (Micro Filled Hybrid). Balancing opacity and translucency perfectly
- DentureD+ 3. Print Denture Base applications
- Gingiva Mask. Flexibility in printing model parts
- Cast. Residue-free combustible 3D printing material
- SG (Surgical Guide). Design and print high-precision transparent drilling template
- Try-In. Biocompatible printable material for Try-In
- Ortho Clear. Aesthetically pleasing 3D print material
- Ortho IBT. Flexible material for orthodontic applications
- Tray. High-quality material for 3D printing trays
Hunter equips with a simple smart touchscreen that lets you process professional 3d printing within a few fingertips. You can trigger & cease printing, preview model & printing status, calibrate Z-axis, carry out general settings all through this control panel.
Advanced Light Intensity Control
Through advanced light intensity control, this light engine realizes sustained and stable LED intensity, eventually helps to achieve better 3D printing quality in a shorter time.
Supports WiFi connection, big files can be transferred quickly.
DLP (Digital Light Processing)
144 x 81 x 180 mm (5.67 x 3.2 x 7.1 in)
3.5-inch colorful IPS touch screen
100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 1A
USB / Ethernet / Wi-Fi
23 kg (50.7 lbs)
Related items you may like
of customers recommend this product