FlashForge PETG Filament - Blue Color - 1.75 MM
Manufacturer ID -3D-FFG-PETGBU
- Behaves as a combination of ABS and PLA
- Good tenacity, excellent hardness, high impact strength as much as 30 times more than PLA
- Excellent breaking elongation
- Corrosion resistance and weather resistance including UV
- Excellent shock resistance between layers and stress resistance - Does not yield “creamy white spot” due to stress for objects with thin walls
These are PETG filaments made by Flashforge. This is a new line of filaments from Flashforge which are made from high quality and pure PETG materials.
PETG is a filament similar in rigidity to PLA while retaining significantly higher structural integrity and strength. In fact PETG is one of the strongest materials currently available on the home 3D printer market while still being very low warp and easy to print. PETG allows you to produce higher quality parts that can be used straight out of your printer! With a glass temperature of 80 degrees, this is filament that will withstand some seriously hot environments.
Designed for the Creator and Guider II Series 3D printers, the black 1.75mm PETG Filament from FlashForge is known for ease of printability, a smooth surface finish, and water resistance. This 1.75mm filament prints at speeds of 60 to 90mm/s and operates at printing temperatures of 446 to 482°F.
- For the Creator and Guider II Series
- User-Friendly Printability
- Smooth Surface Finish & Water Resistant
- 1.75mm PETG Filament
|Manufacturer Part Number||3D-FFG-PETGBU|
|Item Weight||2.2 pounds|
|Material Type||Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol|
|Date First Available||April 23, 2019|
Related items you may like
of customers recommend this product