FlashForge Ultra Strong PLA Filament - Blue Color - 1.75 MM
Manufacturer ID -3D-FFG-PPLABU
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Filament Weight: 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
- Printing Temperature: 190-220°C
- Printing Speed: 60-90mm/s
Compatible with all 3D printer makes and models that work with 1.75 mm diameter filament. Spool may not be fitted to other makes and models not listed below securely. Our suggestion is to 3D print a filament spool holder.
Made with high-quality ultra strong PLA material to ensure smooth feeding and extrusion. All FLASHFORGE filaments are tested to minimize the chance of jamming to extruders. Use with confidence!
Blue PLA (Polylactic Acid) filament is a hot selling 3d printer material on almost all filament stores. It has easy accessibility, greater heat resistance, a simple post-production process, and fits almost all 3d designs. Flashforge Blue PLA filament is odor and bubbles-free, compatible with 99% FDM 3D Printers in the market. Properties are as following:
- RoHS certified;
- Nozzle temperature requirement: 190-220°C;
- Build plate temperature requirement: non-essential;
- Printing speed: 60-90mm/s;
- Layer height: 0.1~0.2mm;
- Density: 1.25±0.05g/cm3;
- Outstanding diameter accuracy +/- 0.02mm;
- Smoothen filament extrusion;
- Ultra-pure grade material & strict quality control standards to guarantee print quality;
- Minimal filament warping, curling, shrinkage, and bubbles during 3d printing process;
- Compatible with most FDM 3D Printers, perfect for Flashforge Adventurer 3, Finder, and Dreamer series 3D printers.
- Permits longer storage time without any compromise on filament quality;
For use with other brands of 3D printers (other than Flashforge), please note the filament spool may not be fitting perfectly or may not fit at all with your 3D printers. Customers with non Flashforge branded 3D printers may need to use use third party filament spool holder (3D printer one) for the filament sold by us.
17.5 × 9.5 × 17.25 in
Related items you may like
of customers recommend this product