RAISE3D E2 IDEX 3D PRINTER AUTOBED LEVELING FLEX BED
The Raise3D E2 is a fully-enclosed, easy-to-use, durable desktop 3D printer ready to improve precision standards and scale production, a powerful manufacturing resource. E2's key features include IDEX (Independent Dual Extruders) technology with Mirror Mode and Duplication Mode, auto bed leveling, an industry first video-assisted offset calibration system, safety features (like automatically pausing a print when a printer door is opened), a power saving button that turns off the RaiseTouch and LED lights to save energy, a flexible build plate for easy model removal, power loss recovery, filament run-out sensors, and HEPA air filtration. E2 has a heated build plate that supports temperatures up to 110°C, and extrudes at temperatures up to 300°C, so the printer will work with a wide variety of 1.75mm 3D printing filament materials, such as PLA, ABS, HIPS, PC, TPU, TPE, Nylon, PETG, ASA, PP, PVA, glass fiber infused, carbon fiber infused, metal fill, wood fill, and more. E2's multiple connectivity options (Wi-Fi, LAN, USB port, live camera) and on-board 7-inch touch screen with integrated setting control, on-screen assistance, visual model selection, and graphic print progress indicator create an intuitive, user-friendly 3D printing experience.
About this item
- INDEPENDENT DUAL EXTRUDERS - E2 features Raise3D’s IDEX technology, which allows the printer to produce two models at once. Use Duplication Mode to use both extruders in synchronized printing, or Mirror Mode, which produces a model and its inverse simultaneously.
- EASY SET UP, EASY TO USE - E2 features auto bed leveling technology and a video-assisted offset calibration system that guides users through a simple process to verity that the E2 is geometrically aligned. The on-board 7” touchscreen, intuitive visual interface, and on-screen assistance makes 3D printing with the E2 a user-friendly experience.
- NEVER LOSE A PRINT - E2 features filament run-out sensors that automatically pause the printer if it runs out of filament material, and power loss recovery that automatically stores task progress and seamlessly resumes the most recent task when power is restored.
- COMPATIBLE WITH A VARIETY OF MATERIALS - E2 works with a wide variety of 1.75mm filament materials, including PLA, ABS, HIPS, PC, TPU, TPE, Nylon, PETG, ASA, PP, PVA, glass fiber infused, carbon fiber infused, metal fill, wood fill, and others that work within E2’s 300℃ temperature range.
- AND THERE’S SO MUCH MORE - E2 features up to 13x126.96.36.199 inch build volume (not cuboid - see printable area size diagram), a flexible build plate for easy model removal, a heated print bed (up to 110℃), Wi-Fi and ethernet connectivity with a live camera for remote monitoring, and HEPA air filtration.
- NOTE: Please provide your best direct phone number for the freight carrier. The crated freight shipping is free, but the carrier will need to set up an appointment with you for delivery.
|Brand Name||Raise 3D|
|Material||ABS, Carbon Fiber, Metal|
|Item Weight||110 Pounds|
Related items you may like
of customers recommend this product