48” x 36” Mobile Magnetic Combination Ghost Grid/Whiteboard
Manufacturer ID -MB4836LB
Luxor’s 48” x 36” Mobile Magnetic Combination Ghost Grid/Whiteboard features a 2”x2” ghost grid pattern on one side and plain white on the other. This offers an effective tool to facilitate communication in businesses, schools, and manufacturing environments. Two rolls of whiteboard tape are included to create the straight lines required for professional-looking graphs and columns without drawing attention to the grid lines.
Perfect for sharing ideas, collaborating, or tracking LEAN initiatives, this dry erase board’s painted steel surface provides a smooth writing finish that resists stains and ghosting while the magnetic quality allows printed documents and notes to be easily displayed. The reversible feature doubles the writing space; simply loosen the side knobs to disengage the spring-loaded locking clip and flip the board from one side to the next. Four rolling casters provide easy mobility, then engage the two locking brakes to maintain a fixed position.
Lightweight yet durable, the Luxor ghost grid mobile whiteboard offers a modern look along with the functionality required for offices, training centers, classrooms, or production settings.
- 48” x 36” whiteboard with 2”x2” ghost grid pattern on one side and plain white on the other
- Includes two rolls of black whiteboard tape to create graphs and columns
- Reversible board easily flips for twice the writing area
- Painted steel whiteboard surface resists ghosting and staining
- Magnetic surface allows for posting of documents and notes
- 1” aluminum frame delivers contemporary style and lasting durability
- 2” deep aluminum marker tray provides easy storage of whiteboard supplies
- Four 2” casters; two with locking brakes provide easy mobility
- Mounting brackets and hardware included for quick installation
- Ships freight in one box
- Overall: 51.5”W x 20.5”D x 65.5”H
- Board: 48”W x 36”H
|Aluminum; 1" edging
|Magnetic Painted Steel
Related items you may like
of customers recommend this product