About Time! Small Group Activity Set
It's time to tell time! Help your class master analog time-telling skills with the About Time! Small Group Activity Set. Inspired by our original Big Time Student Clocks, this classroom clock set features everything you need to turn learning to tell time into a game-like small-group activity. The About Time! Small Group Activity Set includes 12 clocks in total: 6 plastic mini clocks with movable hour and minute hands, and 6 write-and-wipe teaching clocks that help students learn through hands-on drawing. In addition, About Time! Small Group Activity Set also includes 24 double-sided time cards and 3 time dice, as well as an activity guide filled with suggestions for how to get the most out of this classroom clock set. Lead simple lessons on the motion of a clock's hands, or roll the dice, call out a time, and have your students set the mini clocks themselves. The About Time! Small Group Activity Set makes learning time skills simple and fun.
About this item
- HELP KIDS TELL TIME: Teach time skills to the whole class with this small group classroom clock set.
- SET THE TIME, OR DRAW YOUR OWN HANDS: Set the time on plastic mini clocks, or draw your own hands on write-and-wipe teaching clocks.
- TURN LEARNING INTO FUN: Turn time lessons into an interactive game with included time cards and dice.
- EXPAND LEARNING WITH INCLUDED ACTIVITIES: Explore the expanded activity guide for time skills activities for your teaching clocks.
- LEARNING TOYS FOR KIDS: AGES 5+.
|About Time! Small Group Activity Set
|Number of Items
|6.3 x 5.6 x 4.2 inches
|8 years up
|Country of Origin
Related items you may like
of customers recommend this product