Circuit Scribe Pen 10 Pack - Silver-Black 6.25x0.5x0.5in Not in Retail Packaging
- EFFECTIVE CONDUCTIVE INK PEN - The Circuit Scribe conductive ink pen is the perfect electric circuit pen tool for electric science kits from Circuit Scribe such as the Basic Kit, Super Kit, and more! Plus, it works on any other conductive ink project needs.
- NON-TOXIC SILVER INK - Each pen contains 1ml of silver electric ink that's safe to use by kids ages 8 years old and above. This pen is the perfect replacement for our kits once the existing pen runs out.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES - This package comes with two (2x) Circuit Scribe conductive ink pens. Each one can draw from 60-200 meters depending on the paper surface or other surface types. Plus, fast drying ink means no waiting 24 hours for a functioning circuit.
- MULTIPURPOSE CIRCUIT PEN - It features a resistance of 0.05-0.2ohms/sq/mil or 2-10ohms per cm of writing. This allows you to draw on any surface a rollerball pen will write on, including for circuit board repair, on control panels, ribbon cables and more.
- CIRCUIT SCRIBE CONFIDENCE - Designed by a team of Ph.D. graduates from UIUC & Harvard, and funded by over 12,000 Kickstarter backers, Circuit Scribe puts the power of electricity into a pen, making the joy of creating circuits accessible to anyone.
|0.5 x 0.5 x 6.25 inches
Related items you may like
Be the first to review this product
of customers recommend this product