Fox in a Box- Position Word Activity Set
Manufacturer ID -LER3201
Learning Resources Fox in a Box- Position Word Activity Set. Put the fox in the box with this activity set designed to teach positional word and rhyming skills. Includes hat, box, tree, and Chair objects (each measures approximately 3.5") and 16 cards (1.5") with plastic stands. Activity guide included.
Learn how to follow multi-step directions while learning positional words and rhymes. Children will use a spinner to tell them where to place picture cards-in a tree, on a hat, over a chair, near a box and more! Includes multiple instructional rhyming games and activities. Largest objects measure 3'H.
- Learning Style: Visual, Tactile, Auditory.
- Skill Development: Fine motor skills, Following multi-step directions, Language development.
- 0 Picture cards, 40 Double-sided Activity Cards, Double-sided spinner.
- Largest objects measure 3'H.
- Age 3+.
- Grade PreK+.
About this item
- Encourage kids to build their vocabularies, practice rhyming, and learn how to follow 2- and 3- step directions.
- Engaging and fun for little learners-children will enjoy hours of play while they practice important skills.
- Multiple ways to play for different ages and skill levels.
|Brand Name||Learning Resources|
|Product Name||Fox in a Box- Position Word Activity Set|
|Number of Puzzle Pieces||120|
|Language||English, French, German, Spanish|
|Included Components||FOX IN THE BOX POSITIONAL WORDS ACTIVITY|
|Net Quantity||1 count|
|Product Dimensions||28.19 x 25.91 x 11.43 cm; 22.68 Grams|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||28.2 x 25.9 x 11.4 Centimeters|
|Age||4 years up|
|Item Weight||22.7 g|
|Country of Origin||USA|
Related items you may like
of customers recommend this product