Makeblock 180 Optical Encoder Motor
Manufacturer ID -81340
Me Line Follower V2.2 module is designed for the line following robotics. It has two sensors on the module and each sensor contains two parts – an IR emitting LED and an IR sensitive phototransistor. It can output digital signal to Arduino so the robot can reliably follow a black line on a white background, or vice versa.
- Flexible installation: compliable with Makeblock platform, having flexible installation. Directly drive sprockets, gears, synchronous belts, rubber tires and tracks, etc;.
- Optical encoder: control precisely with PID and PWM calculation;.
- Powerful capability: compared to other motors in the same level, this encoder motor has high torque, high reduction ratio and high output rotate speed;.
- Lower noise: equipped with gear case in POM materials which is anti-abrasive and makes lower noise;.
- Long service time: with special 45# steel output shaft, the motor can transmit great torque efficiently as well as reduce attrition and increase service life..
- Imported from USA (Sizes & Specifications are based on the USA Market).
|Item weight||0.02 Kilograms|
Related items you may like
of customers recommend this product